We love Teams, but it can be tricky to share files in meetings, can’t it? Lucky for us, Microsoft is making it a smoother process!
Here's a few key things to know:
- Currently released for the Microsoft Teams desktop app now for users on Windows 10 and macOS only
- Update gives users a better UI when sharing their screen and content during a conference call
- Change in where the share tray is located, which is now housed at the top menu so it’s much easier for users to access any files when needed
- Change also brings the PowerPoint Live feature to this share tray as well, alongside the option to display a certain window when screen-sharing
- If you have multiple monitors, you can also allow Teams to share just one screen, and there’s also the option to include your local PC sounds
- The update is rolling out now, which you can manually check by going to your Microsoft Teams profile picture, then About > Check Updates. If it’s available for your app, the update will download and install.