You are a busy person; you actually are always focusing on several projects and trying to hit deadlines. It’s tough enough to find the time to fit a visit to the gym in, let alone play games on your smartphone. You would like smartphone apps that will save you time, not waste it, but you don’t have time to search for them. Well, you are in luck; below is a list of 5 smartphone apps that can actually simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: If a deadline is rapidly approaching and you are in need of a freelancer, WhosHere lets you find freelancers for hire in your area quickly. You can send out a search, and text or call the professionals that reply.
- Locale: What’s more awkward then hearing your phone blaring in the middle of a crucial business meeting? You won’t have to worry about this with Locale. This service permits you to choose your phone settings based on your most common locations. For instance, you can automatically set your phone to vibrate mode when you enter your office or the local coffee shop.
- WaveSecure: If you travel often for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unfamiliar city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: It’s all about connections right? Well, Bump enables you to exchange contact information with an individual simply by bumping both phones together. Say goodbye to post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: This app will let you scan reports, receipts, or other documents on the go with your smartphone’s camera. You can then turn them into color PDFs and email them to your computer’s desktop.
Leave a comment!