Microsoft Bookings makes scheduling and managing appointments a breeze. Bookings includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook and Teams to optimize your staff’s calendar and give your customers flexibility to book a time that works best for them. Email and SMS text notifications reduce no-shows and enhance customer satisfaction. Your organization saves time with a reduction in repetitive scheduling tasks. With built-in flexibility and the ability to customize, Bookings can be designed to fit the situation and needs of many distinct parts of an organization.
Microsoft Bookings is included with most Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions. Check with your IT administrator to see if you have access.
Here are some of the awesome ways you can use Bookings:
- Use Bookings to make it easy for customers to book sales or support appointments with your team. Instead of the usual back and forth via to determine when everyone’s available, you can send customers to your Microsoft Bookings page to book an appointment.
- Customize your Bookings calendar with rules to determine what calendar information is presented to visitors to your Bookings page. Default duration, buffer time (so that customers can’t book calendar appointments immediately after an existing calendar appointment), and how soon they book an appointment with you.
- You can add pricing for your services to your Bookings page, so customers will know what your service prices are before they book your team for service or support.
- Make your Bookings appointments virtual by including a Microsoft Teams link.
- Setup Email and SMS text message reminders to be sent to your customers when their Bookings appointments are coming up.
- Create multiple services so that you can offer all of your services via your Bookings page.
- Use Bookings inside Microsoft Teams to make it easier to connect with customers as well as your team.
Want to learn more about Microsoft Bookings? Click HERE for a more in-depth overview.