As of July 14th, 2015 Windows Server 2003 is UNSUPPORTED by Microsoft. What does this mean to you and your company, in the simplest terms?
- No patches or security updates will be issued. Your business will be vulnerable to any and all security threats.
- Companies that run Windows Server 2003 will no longer meet basic compliance standards.
Its not all bad news, though.
We’ve prepared several technical papers and articles on the topic, bulleted below along with a few other stellar resource pages – or if you prefer, watch this video to find out that migrating your technology forward can also open up some new opportunities for your organization!
Windows Server 2003 End of Life Resources For You:
- Fulcrum Group July 2015 White Paper: Time’s Up for Windows Server 2003! Here’s What You Need To Know
- Fulcrum Group February 2015 White Paper: Windows Server 2003 End of Life and 5 Additional Tech Updates That Should Be On Your Radar
- Our February 2015 Newsletter, which highlights the End of Support issue
- ComputerWorld’s EOS Guide
- TechRepublic‘s recent (July) contribution
- And finally, Microsoft’s Windows Server 2003 Resource Page
Check out or share this easy-on-the-eyes lifecycle of Windows Server 2003 Infographic!
(Just click on the image, then click on it again to enlarge the image.)