Office 365 Migration Resources
Office 365 migration can be tough, if you don’t know about the many resources to help. If you are one of our Fort Worth or Dallas based clients, you probably came here from the link in our handout.
Please feel free to use these tools, tips and resources to ensure a successful Office 365 migration. They will help you migrate to Office 365 and empower you to make the most out of these business tools, in your environment.
Office 365 Tutorials & Overviews
- This Office 365 overview provides basic tips for using and accessing your Microsoft portal. – 3 minute tutorial for Office 365 Administrator
- Understand collaboration and getting started using Microsoft tools and services – 30 minutes for End Users
- Office 365 migration images to help you. – Screen captures of common Office 365 tasks and steps
- Learn to leverage Outlook and PowerPoint to impact your sales. – 10 minutes for Company Leaders
- Understanding Skype for Business in Office 365 – 2 minutes for Company Leaders
- Find out about Microsoft Yammer enterprise social network, for business collaboration. – 10 minutes for Company Leaders
- Get started with Office 365 capacity planning and understand troubleshooting end user issues. – 50 minutes for Technical Resources
- Discuss the fundamentals of Office 365 deployments. – 15 minutes for Technical Resources
- Understand how Office 365 encryption and security works. – 10 minutes for Technical Resources
- Discover Exchange Online Protection anti-spam and anti-malware and reporting for Office 365 – 15 minutes for Technical Resources
- Dig into Office 365 performance management. – 45 minutes for Technical Resources
- Learn Visio shapes, stencils and even create your own stencils. – 1 hour for Power Users
- Outlook for Windows Training
- Word for Windows Training
- Excel for Windows Training
- PowerPoint for Windows Training
- OneDrive Video Training
Office 365 Tools
- Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 can automatically target and correct specific issues with Outlook and O365.
- Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool 2.2 checks out Office and looks for potential issues to assist in support cases.
- Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook Version 2.5.2 looks and helps with calendar specific issues in Outlook.