|You Might Be A Good Fit For SPOT Managed IT Services If… |
Let us at Fulcrum Group adopt our best collective redneck-voice and attempt the weird-but-fun feat of doing both Jeff Foxworthy and David Letterman proud with this fun Top 12 list.
The Fulcrum Group presents…You might be a Good Fit For SPOT Managed IT Services If…
12. Your office manager doubles as your IT person…at least.
11. Said IT person didn’t used to run around like a madperson, before IT tasks were dropped in his/her lap.
10. You’d rather be running after new business, than running around after tech issues.
9. Your current IT provider only calls you back after 3 days…and then, the conversation includes frequent “I’m sorry, that’s not our responsibility,“ statements.
8. You ask your current IT provider to furnish you with a copy of your system documentation and they respond, “what’s that…?”
7. You notify your IT provider that your system is down.
6. You find yourself clocking more hours on the phone with office technology vendors than talking to your customers.
5. The last round of finger-pointing between all your technology vendors is the last round you ever want to go through.
4. Even if you were an octopus, it’s doubtful you could get your arms around your IT budget.
3. The thought of coming into your office with your network down one more time makes that truck-bed-hillbilly-pool in the picture seem like a little slice of heaven.
2. You’ve ever asked your IT provider “when was the last time your network was patched?” – and they don’t know how to respond.
And the number one reason you might be a good fit for SPOT Managed IT Services…
1. You’d really, really love just one single point of contact for all things IT.
Contact us today. We can help.