Comprehensive Backup/Disaster Recovery Solution for Mission-Critical Servers & Workstations.
SPOT Protect enables businesses to recover from a mission-critical server or workstation outage in 30 minutes or less. While typical backup solutions are an excellent option for restoring individual files or even small databases, they don’t provide quick data recovery times in the event of a mission-critical server or workstation outage such as a hardware failure or data corruption.
What is SPOT Protect Backup & Disaster Recovery?
SPOT Protect is a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solution for mission-critical Windows 2003, 2008, & 2012 Servers as well as Windows 7/8 desktop and laptop computers.
Comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery Solution
- On-site Hardware Backup Storage/Virtualization Appliance
- Server & Desktop Backup Imaging Software
- Managed by The Fulcrum Group
- Backup of servers and critical workstations as often as every 15 minutes
- Cloud Storage of server backups provides a true disaster recovery solution
- Mount backup images as virtual machines on the backup appliance allows you to recover crashed servers or workstations in 30 minutes or less
- Restore individual files, mailboxes, or emails
- Handles all backup and disaster recovery scenarios with a single solution
Typical backup solutions can have a Time To Recovery (TTR) of 24 hours or more (sometimes as much as 3 days if new hardware has to be purchased). Many businesses will have a Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of a much smaller amount of time for those mission-critical servers and workstations, making typical backup solutions the WRONG solutions for those situations.