SPOT Email Security – Making Cloud Easier for SMBs
In a difficult economy, many Fort Worth/Dallas companies delay technology investments, including upgrades to security infrastructure and additional IT staff, or look to cut costs by moving email to the cloud. According to a SANS Institute study, 95% of all attacks on enterprise networks are the result of successful spear-phishing. The email threats they propagate are more sophisticated than ever before—and more dangerous.
Blocking Spam, Viruses, and Malware is Only Half the Battle
Everyone who depends on email to do business needs to put into place these security measures:
- Block email threats BEFORE they reach your network
- Accurately identify and block outbound emails that contain proprietary company information or sensitive information like credit card numbers or electronic PHI (protected health information)
- Ensures “always on” access to email
A snap to deploy, SPOT Email Security is always on, always up-to-date, and requires no additional hardware or software investment nor any extra time and resources to maintain them. Because these services stop spam and email-based threats before they infiltrate your network, the load on your email server is greatly reduced, saving you valuable bandwidth and server storage. And The Fulcrum Group Help Desk is never more than a phone call way to help.
SPOT Email Security elements feature:
- Fierce Email Security – powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence.
- ClickProtect – helps you eliminate threats from embedded URLs within an email message.
- Superior Spam Protection – McAfee’s spam detection system applies multiple layers of analysis to reduce incoming spam without blocking legitimate email.
- Triple Layer Virus Protection -.Inbound and outbound emails are triple-filtered to protect you against viruses and worms.
- Prebuilt Content Filtering Rules – Prevent compliance issues and data leaks helps you stay in compliance with PCI, healthcare, and financial data rules.
- Email Continuity – In the event of a mail server outage, SPOT Cloud Email Filtering spools your email in the cloud, and gives your users the ability to send and receive email from their SPOT Cloud Email Filtering User Quarantine Portal.
Download SPOT Email Security brochure
Request Free SPOT Email Security Quote