Real Time remote file sync between desktop, mobile, & tablet, accessible via synced folder or mapped network drive.
Today’s workforce is more decentralized than ever, with a higher percentage of users that work remotely and travel frequently. Typical file sharing on a Local Area Network (LAN) does not provide an effective solution for todays distributed workforce. In addition, users want to access company files and data anywhere, anytime, with any device. They have turned to free cloud solutions like Drop Box which compromises the security and control of sensitive company data and intellectual property.
What is SPOT Cloud Drive?
SPOT Cloud Drive is a cloud file sharing solution that allows businesses of any size to share files and network drives with any device anywhere, using a secure, easy to manage Cloud Admin Console.
Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device Access to Files
- 256 bit encryption ensures that your files are secure.
- Unlike Dropbox and other free cloud file sharing services, remote wiping/locking of any device is available.
- SPOT Cloud Drive is HIPAA Compliant.
- Share files and collaborate via email, web sharing, team shares, and network drives.
- Control access with user and group permissions and Active Directory integration.
- Managed by IT, with full visibility of all data.
- Control and limit data leakage.
- No extra charges for file backup of desktop and laptop computers.
SPOT Cloud Drive solves many of the common file sharing problems experienced by remote and traveling users by offering a cloud solution that allows users to work anywhere, anytime, and with any device. Your company’s IT department retains the ability to control data leakage, have full visibility and control over your company’s data, and ensure that your company’s data is protected and doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Download SPOT Cloud Drive brochure
Request Free SPOT Cloud Drive Quote