Inside Sales Executive
Is the telephone your suit of armor? We need a knight to lead the crusade and communicate our “Message” of a better way to support business networks.
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for telemarketing daily to find those business owners that need our help and arranging appointments for our sales team. Your positive energy and ability to think on-your-seat to articulate our message ensures quality conversations with key decision makers. You should be a relationship builder, quick thinker and problem solver.
You will get the chance to learn our five-step calling process and see what makes our technology service delivery different. However, this role requires someone who is not looking for a sales script but would rather have real business conversations. You will need to be at our Fort Worth Alliance area offices during the work day and get some glimpses of our service delivery successes during company meetings and fun activities.
Description of Duties:
This position will:
- Clear leads prior to starting calling, to make sure not existing clients
- Make 60-100 dials per day
- Document the results of each call
- Classify other calls into other buckets such as not a fit, could not reach or vendor/partners.
- Have 10-15 decision-maker conversations per day
- Set 3-5 SOLID first-time appointments per week for our outside sales team
- Update contact information, client details and other notes to enhance our prospect database
- Build warm contacts and warm up cold contacts
Candidates must have:
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in inside sales or telemarketing position.
- Past experience using and maintaining a CRM or client database tracking system.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively build relationships over the phone.
- Good general business expertise around management, operations, sales, services and marketing.
- Good general knowledge of PCs and standard Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge and interest in computer networking terminology, trends and current issues could be helpful, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Fulcrum Group, Inc. is pleased to provide:
- Base compensation of $3,000-$4,000 per month, depending on experience.
- $50 incentive for each bona fide first-time appointment completed.
- One-time payment of 20% for closed monthly sales opportunities.
- Benefits such as employee medical, dental, flexible savings account, 401k savings and paid time off.
If you believe you are a match, please visit our website to learn more about us at https://www.fulcrum.pro . Then email us your resume and a brief explanation of what excites you most about potentially working for our fun organization – email@example.com.
Position: Service Desk Engineer (6pm to 6am shift)
The Fulcrum Group has an immediate opening for an experienced Level 1 / Service Desk Engineer, with some networking knowledge related to Windows Server and related services. This position requires excellent people and communication skills.
This position will work a day or night shift for our 24/7 Help Desk Support. Shift assignment will be based on need at the time and may change in the future.
Candidates must have earned an A+ and N+ and be able to methodically perform desktop troubleshooting. They should also have a fundamental knowledge of network essentials and basic working of technologies such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, SSL and TCPIP. Skills in basic server administration, router, switch, or firewall technologies is also helpful.
Candidates must be proficient with Windows 7/8.1 and be able to learn Windows 10. Should also be experienced with common desktop products such as Microsoft Office suites, anti-virus software, Acrobat Reader and the configuration of email products.Other Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with the OSI & TCP/IP models
- General knowledge and familiarity with Active Directory and Group Policies
- Familiarity with network printing and scanning
- Basic knowledge of Exchange Online
- Provide service and support to our project and recurring clients for desktop and light networking issues
- Provide spyware and virus remediation for system that may be compromised
- Respond to service requests onsite (or remotely) to handle network issues
- Provide supplemental support to senior engineers on network upgrade and rollout projects
- Periodically man our technical support help desk to manage support requests
- Be able to use remote support tools to assist clients
- Reset passwords and unlock user accounts in a Windows networking environment, check print queues, IP addresses and basic network connectivity
- Assist with proactive support tasks to clients related to patch management, printing, backup software
Onsite support and projects occasionally requires the candidate to have dependable transportation for local travel to customers in the DFW area.
Engineers must accurately and promptly enter all time billing, and keep calendar up-to-date. Engineers should be able to work with Fulcrum team members to develop *best practices* checklists for their area of focus.
If you believe you are a match, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Social Media Intern Needed For Fast Growing IT Services Company
Are you trying to grow beyond your alter ego? We need a superhero to help drive our new microsite to the next level and craft a friendly and informational brand.
The Social Media intern is responsible for cultivating this new website and engaging prospects and clients with great text, image and video based content. You will have the chance to build your social media skills while working on this special project and learn more about posting, monitoring, responding and updating our information.
You will get the chance to sample data analytic tools and work directly with executive leadership. There will also be some educational opportunities through our vendors made available for those most curious souls (at no cost to you). You will need to be onsite during business hours but some work could be completed remotely or flexible time, with the right person.
Description of Duties:
This position will:
- Interview team members for stories and compose articles for blog posts.
- Manage and continually improve the WordPress based microsite.
- Act as editor for new microsite blog posts, locked content and other materials from internally provided authors.
- Post new content to the microsite following our checklists for SEO, images, headings and similar.
- Promote new content using social media strategies and tactics across the various social media platforms.
- Assist in reaching out to local business influencers and other backlink opportunities.
- Help start-up internal video and photographic efforts.
- Engaging with our vendor partners for opportunities and access to programs, promotions and resources.
- Review microsite success utilizing metrics and conversions.
- Align strategies with existing marketing and collaborate with part-time marketing person.
- Pursuing Degree in CIS areas, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications or similar.
- Prefer candidates experienced with WordPress or other CMS solutions.
- Proven written communication skills with the ability to edit content for the web and social media with an understanding of readability.
- A great eye for creating visually appealing content development, using basic page design skills.
- General understanding of business use of social media platforms including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- Vision, creativity and the desire to help make social media improve business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge and interest in computer networking terminology, trends and current issues.
- Photography or video editing skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Suite software or similar graphic manipulation programs is also helpful, but not required.
- Flexible 10-20 hours per month availability.
If you believe you are a match, please visit our website to learn more about us at https://www.fulcrum.pro . Then email us your resume and a brief explanation of what excites you most about potentially working for our fun organization – email@example.com .
Please include a brief explanation outline of why you are qualified for this position and 2 blog writing samples around 1,500 words.
Bonus if you can point us to a few social media pages you currently manage (or have managed) along with results (increase in likes, followers, subscribers, etc).
Client Experience Manager – FILLED
Are You the Passionate Client Advocate and Team Leader Needed to Manage our Help Desk team?
Are you looking for the career opportunity to turn your past experience in technical support into a more hands-on team building role? Do you feel personally fulfilled when you help an associate deliver an incredible Client Experience? Does your attention to detail always seem to exceed people around you? Is lifelong learning second nature to you? Maybe you have what it takes to lead a team that is totally committed to providing a superior client experience!
Look no further, we want you on the Fulcrum Group team. We believe in internal training and mentoring to help our team members continue to learn and grow each day, as we support your efforts to achieve top notch results. This is your opportunity to work with like-minded people who are passionate about people, technology and the chance to make a difference in their career.
We are looking for a Client Experience Manager for our Fort Worth-based office. The position requires at least 3 years in customer services and prior experience managing small support teams. You should be an expert at understanding the client experience and cultivating a team of caring professionals to consistently achieve success. A CEM candidate would successfully lead our ten person 24×7 service desk through ticket management, one-on-one mentoring, staffing and managing through metrics. Candidates should be practiced in active listening and able to communicate orally and in writing effectively.
The right person should be able to deliver the Fulcrum Signature Experience and helps others in their career.
The candidate must have recent experience using ticketing systems and help desk tools as a team lead or manager, whose team provided technical support direct to end users. This team builder should feel comfortable interviewing, evaluating, mentoring, training and directly managing team members.
A Client Experience Manager would have a strong understanding of frameworks and philosophies for classifying issues, prioritizing incidents and problems, escalating tickets and developing standard operating procedures. They would understand service management terminology and metrics, and the impact good management should have on them.
There is very little travel (other than local to DFW) so most support requests require use of our monitoring or remote control tools. This is NOT an entry level position nor contractor, but a full-time position.
Please do NOT respond if you do not meet the minimum requirements of at least 3 years’ customer experience and light support management experience. The person would report to our Director of Services. We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to hearing from you!
If you believe you are a match, please submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our Company
The Fulcrum Group, Inc. has been in business for 16 years and won the 2017 Fort Worth Chamber’s Small Business of the Year Award. We’ve also won multiple vendor and industry awards including making CRN’s 2017 NextGen 250 Award (again) and selection as a 2017 Digium Pinnacle Partner award winner (again). This is your opportunity to work with other people who are passionate about technology and love a challenge.
As a team, we put together our core values to drive our company’s basic strategy as we work with our clients and each other:
- Take personal ownership of self
- Inspire client confidence
- Plan, do, review
- Look to future
- Actively listen and communicates
- Work as a team
All Fulcrum Group employees undergo a comprehensive pre-employment evaluation process. Fulcrum candidates are first evaluated using TTI Success Insights D.I.S.C. profiling reports to evaluate behavioral tendencies. The goal is to make sure team members pursue roles they will be happier in. DISC is the four quadrant behavioral model to examine the behavior of individuals in their environment or within a specific situation. These 20 plus page reports compare potential personnel to current team members for fit and consistency in performance. The key factors measured are.
- Dominance – relating to control, power and assertiveness
- Influence – relating to social situations and communication
- Steadiness– relating to patience, persistence, and thoughtfulness
- Conscientiousness– relating to structure and organization
As a condition of employment, Fulcrum candidates are required to pass pre-employment substance abuse testing and a background screening. The background check includes a review of credit for employment purposes, county and federal criminal record search, driving record, education and employment verification and others. The process takes longer, but is worth it.
Fulcrum Group Core Values are an essential practice in our company culture.