Microsoft Stream is an intelligent enterprise video experience that is part of Microsoft 365. It empowers you to record, upload, discover, share, and manage video just as you would any other file. Video is like any other document. It seamlessly integrates with apps across Microsoft 365, so you get the same experience no matter where you add or engage with video content. Stream is included in most Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
Here are some of the great ways you can use Stream to improve your communications.
- Record your screen & yourself – Show exactly what you mean with explainer videos by recording yourself and the screen. Plus, add text, drawings, and effects to personalize your videos.
- Catch up with Teams meeting recordings – Review what you missed with Teams meeting recordings. Find what you’re looking for quickly with chapters and transcript search.
- Share and collaborate – Share videos and exchange feedback easily with comments and @mentions.
- Know what’s working – Measure the engagement and effectiveness of your video content with detailed analytics.
- Access your videos anywhere, anytime – Watch videos and meeting recordings on your own time, across all your devices.
- Distribute your videos across Microsoft 365 – Add your videos to Teams channels, SharePoint sites, Yammer posts, Viva Connections, and Office.com to inform and align with colleagues in the flow of work.
Want to learn more about how Microsoft 365 can help your organization communicate and collaborate more effectively? Schedule a free consultation HERE.